Pigs in BlanketsCourse: Sides and ExtrasCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
Herby chipolatas wrapped in streaky bacon.
1 lb Chipolatas (12-16) preferably Lincolnshire **See Notes**
12/16 Rashers Streaky Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6
- Prepare a baking tray lined with baking parchment
- Starting at one end of the chipolata, wrap the full length in a rasher of bacon and place on the baking tray, seam side down
- Repeat for all chipolatas and place in the oven
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, until the bacon is crispy and the chipolatas have cooked through.
- Ready to Serve
- Cocktail Pigs in Blankets
- Split the chipolatas in half (See video)
- Cut the bacon in half
- Continue from step 3 as above
- Top Tips
- ** I use Lincolnshire Chipolatas, as they have a nice herby sage and thyme flavour.
- Any chipolatas can be used the choice is yours