Many people might think that turkey and steak don’t go together, but that is not the case because you can easily create a turkey steak in no time. These are flavorful, tender, moist, and incredibly delicious. The best part is that our turkey steak will be ready in less than half an hour.
So, here is a quick turkey steak recipe for the nights you are busy.
Turkey Steak Recipe Overview
The turkey steak recipe will take five minutes to prepare and twenty minutes to cook. As a result, you only need less than half an hour to make this recipe. It will also serve five people, which is why you can enjoy it with your family.
- Five turkey steaks
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 3 tbsp. balsamic dressing
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take the turkey steak and dip each of them in the balsamic dressing. Then, add the turkey inside the baking dish and add it with spices. After that, put some butter on top of the turkey.
3. Bake the turkey breasts for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
4. Make sure that the internal temperature of the steak is 165 degrees. When it comes to that temperature, it means that the steak has been fully cooked.
The turkey steak recipe will serve five people. Each serving will have 198 calories. Here is the breakdown per serving of the remaining nutrients:
- Total Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fats: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sodium: 528mg
- Protein: 32g
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about our turkey steak recipe:
What Side Dishes Can I Serve With The Turkey Steak?
Whenever you make this dish, make sure that you serve it with some delicious side dishes. We recommend that you serve them with garlic-roasted green beans, Brussels sprouts, rice, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, corn on the cob, and much more. All of these side dishes will complement the flavour of the turkey steaks really well.
You can also serve it with classic side dishes such as a sweet potato casserole, cornbread, and more. The key is to see what you like and then serve it with the turkey steak.
How Long Will The Turkey Steak Last In The Fridge?
You can take the turkey steak and store it in an airtight container. Then, keep the container in the fridge, and it will easily last for five days. Make sure that you don’t consume it after that, or the taste will not be the same.
When you want to consume turkey steak, you can easily reheat it in the microwave. However, make sure that you don’t overcook it in the microwave, or the steaks will become dry.
How Do I Make The Turkey Steaks Even More Tender And Moist?
The best part is that you can make the turkey steaks even more tender and moist using a few tricks. For example, you can cook the steaks with a marinade or sauce of your choice. Doing this will add more flavour and also guarantee that the turkey steaks remain juicy and moist.
Besides that, it is also crucial that you don’t overcook the turkey steaks. Again, the key is to check the temperature and make sure that it is at 165F. Once it reaches that point, you must take out the steaks from the oven.
What Does A Turkey Steak Taste Like?
You can think of the turkey steak as having the texture of chicken but with a much stronger flavour. You will find that it resembles the taste of Cornish duck or hen. That is why it is important not to let the turkey steak get dry.
If you are looking for this strong flavour, you can opt for turkey and create sides that you think to work well with chicken. The same sides will work well with a turkey steak in no time.
Is Turkey Healthier Than Beef?
Turkey and beef are both great sources of protein that will provide you with fat and protein. However, turkey is lower in saturated fat than beef. That is why it is much better for your heart health than red meat.
Turkey is a source of lean meat, which is why it is a great low-calorie option for you to lose weight. So, if you are health conscious, you can make these turkey steaks in no time for a healthy yet light dinner or lunch whenever you like.
A Quick Turkey Steak Recipe For Busy NightsCourse: Course, Mains
Five turkey steaks
1 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. garlic salt
3 tbsp. balsamic dressing
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Take the turkey steak and dip each of them in the balsamic dressing. Then, add the turkey inside the baking dish and add it with spices. After that, put some butter on top of the turkey.
- Bake the turkey breasts for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- Make sure that the internal temperature of the steak is 165 degrees. When it comes to that temperature, it means that the steak has been fully cooked.
5 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories198
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Sodium 528mg 22%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 32g 64%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.